[LHC] Fwd: Arduino Day Community Challenge / Submit your projects, win hardware and coupons!

Douglas Esteves douglas.brsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:45:21 PST 2019

[image: ad19_contest_blogpost.png]

Hello,

and thanks for your application to Arduino Day <https://day.arduino.cc/>. With
this email, we would like to invite you to join the Arduino Day Community
Challenge
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyQx4P4NMSkVHswOhAmh5D3ZPhgyI_4uNBeJwa4H_tvwGJ4A/viewform>
.

The contest aims to award the best community projects that can have a
lasting effect on some or all of us. Seven winning entries will be
selected, one in each of the following categories:

   - Social innovation
   - Kids and education
   - Home automation
   - Environment and space
   - Robotics
   - Audio and visual arts
   - Small scale manufacturing and startups

Prizes include boards, hardware, and other goodies valued up to €1,000. If
you want to apply, please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyQx4P4NMSkVHswOhAmh5D3ZPhgyI_4uNBeJwa4H_tvwGJ4A/viewform>
by
March 3rd. Aside from a description, you will need to upload a photo or
video of your work. The winners will be revealed on Arduino Day during the
live stream from our official celebration in Milan
<https://blog.arduino.cc/2019/02/13/official-arduino-day-2019-celebration-coming-to-milan/>
.

And remember: we are seeking inspirational, problem-solving projects that
represent the core values of Arduino Day <https://day.arduino.cc/> and can
improve the lives of others! *Let’s make a difference, together.*

Arduino Team