[LHC] Fwd: Hello World magazine issue 7 is out now. Download your free digital edition today!

Markos markos at c2o.pro.br
Tue Jan 15 07:33:09 PST 2019

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------

Hello World magazine issue 7 is out now. Download your free digital
edition today!

  The computing and digital making magazine for educators

<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=29bf480610&e=fb996baf05>

<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=e7bffae2bb&e=fb996baf05>

<www.helloworld.cc>

      Hello World issue 7 is out now!

<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=584cdf06b3&e=fb996baf05>

Download your Free PDF Edition
<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=b3f19235f7&e=fb996baf05>

      What's inside?

With Scratch 3 out now, Hello World issue 7 has been investigating
what’s new, and what you can do with it. As always, our collection of
experts have ideas, opinions, and tips to help you bring Scratch to your
students.

      Also in this issue:

  * Scratch 3: ideas, implementation, questions, and hands on
  * How to help your students to make their own short animated film
  * All about the new National Centre For Computing Education
  * Teaching programming: a starter guide

And much more…

        *Download past issues*

Get free PDFs of all our other issues of Hello World magazine today.
That's 700 pages of free computing and digital making expertise for
educators!

Get your free PDF
<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=4b025efe07&e=fb996baf05>s
<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=9b798d060f&e=fb996baf05>

        *Free print subscription*

Are you a UK-based educator or volunteer working in or out of school?
You're probably eligible for a free print subscription.

Sign up today
<https://helloworld.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54fbc2c9ac9d9dd634725107a&id=9d1396f430&e=fb996baf05>