[LHC] Fwd: LibrePlanet session videos released!

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Wed Mar 29 20:02:09 PDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgia Young, FSF <info at fsf.org>
Date: 2017-03-29 22:51 GMT-03:00
Subject: LibrePlanet session videos released!
To: Felipe da Silva Sanches <juca at members.fsf.org>

[image: LibrePlanet]
[image: Friends enjoying the pre-conference open house. Their arms are
around each other and they are smiling, wearing LibrePlanet nametags.]
CC BY 4.0 FSF
Friends enjoying the pre-conference open house.

Dear Felipe Correa da Silva Sanches,

LibrePlanet 2017 <https://libreplanet.org/2017> closed Sunday, March 26th
with a keynote by Sumana Harihareswara, bringing to an end two days of
presentations, workshops, hacking, conversations, and fun. More than 400
people interested in free software joined the Free Software Foundation
(FSF) and MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB) in Cambridge,
MA for the 9th annual LibrePlanet.

There is so much to share about this edition of LibrePlanet. We wrote a few
things about the first day
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/libreplanet-day-1-technology-politics-workshops-and-winners>
of the conference, which included a keynote by Kade Crockford of the
American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts and Richard M. Stallman
presenting the 2016 Free Software Awards
<https://www.fsf.org/news/securedrop-and-alexandre-oliva-are-2016-free-software-awards-winners>.
Day two
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/libreplanet-day-2-drm-contributing-and-advice>
brought two more keynotes, by Cory Doctorow and Sumana Harihareswara, as
well as LibrePlanet's first birds of a feather sessions.

The conference included over fifty sessions, many of which were recorded
and are being posted on media.libreplanet.org, an instance of GNU
MediaGoblin the FSF uses to host videos and photos. You can already watch
videos from the conference
<https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/tag/libreplanet-2017-video/>,
and more will be added over the next few days.

Over the course of the weekend, we microblogged from our GNU social
<https://status.fsf.org/fsf> and Twitter <https://twitter.com/fsf>
accounts. Conference attendees and people who watched the livestream and
participated remotely over IRC kept up an active conversation, which you
can check out with the #LibrePlanet tag on GNU social
<https://status.fsf.org/tag/libreplanet> and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/LibrePlanet>.

We hope to see you at LibrePlanet 2018!

Happy hacking,

LibrePlanet 2017 Organizing Team

 Support the LibrePlanet Scholarship Fund
<https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=33&pk_campaign=libreplanet2015&pk_kwd=lp_email_footer>

Sent from the Free Software Foundation,
51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110-1335
UNITED STATES

Unsubscribe
<https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=150215&qid=24785431&h=8adc4b968fda7692>
from this mailing list.

Stop all email
<https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=150215&qid=24785431&h=8adc4b968fda7692>
from the Free Software Foundation, including Defective by Design, and the
Free Software Supporter newsletter.