[LHC] SpaceX - PRIMEIRO REUSO! Ao Vivo no GAROA HOJE! Re-Lançamento de um Falcon 9!

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Thu Mar 30 09:24:01 PDT 2017

03/30/2017 13:12  Photo gallery
<http://24liveblog.com/share/196267729?url=https://v.24liveblog.com/live/?id=1381188>

<http://24liveblog.com/show?img=//cdn5.24live.co/images/2017/03/31/1490890268829748.jpg>

Walter Scriptunas II of Scriptunas Images took these photos
<http://24liveblog.com/url?go=https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/03/30/photos-previously-flown-falcon-9-booster-ready-for-second-launch/>
of the Falcon 9 rocket vertical at pad 39A this morning. Check out the
full-resolution versions to see the reused booster's tail number -- No. 21
-- visible between its four landing legs.