[LHC] Announcing the Transform the Smartphone Challenge!

Diego Ruggeri drruggeri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:40:59 PST 2016

https://go.indiegogo.com/blog/2016/11/motorola-transform-smartphone.html

Today through January 31st, 2016, enter our Transform the Smartphone
Challenge. Share your best Moto Mods  idea for a chance to win a Moto Mods
Development Kit™ <http://developer.motorola.com/build> (MDK) and a Moto Z
(a $1,000 value) to get started on your prototype.  Once you have a
prototype of your Moto Mod, you’ll launch a campaign on Indiegogo to fund
its development. Indiegogo experts will guide you in your crowdfunding
campaign strategy, creation and promotion. Campaigners with the top
concepts will have a chance to win a trip to Chicago and meet with our Moto
Mods executive development team, where they’ll discuss how to bring their
idea to life.

https://enterprise.indiegogo.com/motomods/terms-conditions/

Eligibility: The Moto Mods Developer Contest (the “Contest”) is open to:
individuals who have reached the age of majority in the state or country of
their residence.

Ownership: You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in the
Submission including any associated copyrights, trademarks, and/or patents
that you may hold. Sponsor receives only those rights and licenses to such
intellectual property that are expressly granted herein.